Arizona State vs. Idaho State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's game between the Idaho State Bengals (2-1) and the Arizona State Sun Devils (3-1) at Desert Financial Arena is expected to be a competitive matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 66-64, with Idaho State coming out on top. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Sun Devils are coming off of a 70-67 loss to Grambling in their last game on Thursday.
Arizona State vs. Idaho State Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Desert Financial Arena in Tempe, Arizona
Arizona State vs. Idaho State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Idaho State 66, Arizona State 64
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Arizona State Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Sun Devils were outscored by 8.7 points per game last season, with a -243 scoring differential overall. They put up 65.3 points per game (172nd in college basketball), and allowed 74.0 per outing (347th in college basketball).
- On offense, Arizona State tallied 61.6 points per game last year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its overall average (65.3 points per game) was 3.7 PPG higher.
- Offensively the Sun Devils played worse in home games last season, scoring 63.6 points per game, compared to 66.6 per game when playing on the road.
- At home, Arizona State surrendered 5.0 fewer points per game (71.6) than in road games (76.6).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.