Cardinals vs. Texans: Promo Codes, Odds, Moneyline, and Spread - Week 11
The Arizona Cardinals (2-8) will do their best to defy oddsmakers when they play the Houston Texans (5-4) on Sunday, November 19, 2023 as 6-point underdogs. The game's over/under has been listed at 48 points.
The Texans' recent betting trends and insights can be found below before they meet the Cardinals. Take a look at the betting trends and insights for the Cardinals as they ready for this matchup against the Texans.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Cardinals vs. Texans Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Houston Moneyline||Arizona Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Texans (-6)||48||-250||+200||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Texans (-5.5)||48.5||-240||+198||Bet on this game with FanDuel|
Other Week 11 Odds
- Click here for Eagles vs Chiefs
- Click here for Steelers vs Browns
- Click here for Seahawks vs Rams
- Click here for Buccaneers vs 49ers
- Click here for Chargers vs Packers
Arizona vs. Houston Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 1:00 PM ET
- Where: NRG Stadium in Houston, Texas
- TV Info: CBS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Cardinals vs. Texans Betting Insights
- Arizona has five wins in 10 contests against the spread this year.
- As 6-point underdogs or greater, the Cardinals are 3-4 against the spread.
- There have been six Arizona games (out of 10) that hit the over this year.
- Houston's ATS record is 5-4-0 this season.
- Houston games have gone over the point total on four of nine occasions (44.4%).
Cardinals Player Props
|Name||Pass Yds||Pass TDs||Rush Yds||Rush TDs||Rec Yds||Rec TDs|
|James Conner||-||-||65.5 (-115)||-||15.5 (-111)||-|
|Marquise Brown||-||-||-||-||57.5 (-115)||-|
|Kyler Murray||236.5 (-115)||1.5 (+150)||-||-||-||-|
|Rondale Moore||-||-||-||-||33.5 (-111)||-|
|Trey McBride||-||-||-||-||56.5 (-115)||-|
|Michael Wilson||-||-||-||-||35.5 (-115)||-|
Payouts above are for the "over" bet.
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.