Cardinals vs. Texans: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Spread, Home/Road Splits
The Houston Texans (5-4) host the Arizona Cardinals (2-8) at NRG Stadium on Sunday, November 19, 2023.
Texans and Cardinals recent betting trends and insights can be seen below before you bet on Sunday's matchup.
Cardinals vs. Texans Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, November 19, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Channel: CBS
- City: Houston, Texas
- Venue: NRG Stadium
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|Favorite||Spread||Total||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Cardinals vs. Texans Betting Records & Stats
- The Cardinals have played five games this season that finished with a combined score higher than 48 points.
- Arizona has a 42.8-point average over/under in their contests this season, 5.2 fewer points than this game's point total.
- The Cardinals have covered the spread in a matchup five times this year (5-5-0).
- This season, the Cardinals have won two out of the 10 games in which they've been the underdog.
- Arizona has a record of 1-6 when it is set as an underdog of +200 or more by oddsmakers this season.
- The average total in Houston's contests this year is 42.3, 5.7 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- The Texans have put together a 5-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Texans have been moneyline favorites just twice before this year and they split the two games.
- Houston has not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -250 or shorter.
Texans vs. Cardinals Over/Under Stats
|Points Scored (PG)||Points Scored NFL Rank||Points Allowed (PG)||Points Allowed NFL Rank||Average Total||Games Over Current Total||Total Games|
Cardinals vs. Texans Betting Insights & Trends
- Arizona has two wins against the spread and is 2-1 overall in its past three contests.
- In the Cardinals' past three games, they have hit the over twice.
- The Texans have outscored their opponents by a total of 25 points this season (2.8 per game), and opponents of the Cardinals have outscored them by 87 points on the year (8.7 per game).
- Houston has one win against the spread, and is 2-1 overall, in its last three contests.
- Houston has hit the over twice in its past three contests.
- The Texans have totaled 25 more points than their opponents this season (2.8 per game), while the Cardinals have been outscored by 87 total points (8.7 per game).
Cardinals Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.8||43.3||42.2|
|Implied Team Total AVG||25.5||24.8||26.2|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||0-0||0-0||0-0|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||2-8||2-3||0-5|
Texans Betting Splits
|Point Total AVG||42.3||40.9||43.5|
|Implied Team Total AVG||23.3||21.5||24.8|
|Moneyline Favorite Record||1-1||1-0||0-1|
|Moneyline Underdog Record||4-2||2-0||2-2|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.