James Conner Week 11 Preview vs. the Texans
James Conner will be facing the eighth-best run defense in the NFL when his Arizona Cardinals play the Houston Texans in Week 11, on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET.
Conner, who leads the team with 437 rushing yards on 84 carries (72.8 ypg), has made two trips to the end zone. Conner has also caught eight passes for 30 yards.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Conner and the Cardinals with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Conner vs. the Texans
- Conner vs the Texans (since 2021): 1 GP / 64 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- The Texans have not allowed 100 or more yards on the ground to an opposing rusher in the 2023 season.
- Houston has given up one or more rushing TDs to eight opposing players this year.
- Three opposing rushers have scored two or more TDs on the ground against the Texans this season.
- The run defense of the Texans is conceding 93.6 yards per contest on the ground this season, which ranks eighth in the league.
- Opponents of the Texans have put up 11 touchdowns on the ground (1.2 per game). The Texans' defense is 26th in the league in that category.
Cardinals Player Previews
James Conner Rushing Props vs. the Texans
- Rushing Yards: 65.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Conner with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Conner Rushing Insights
- Conner hit the over on his rushing yards total set by sportsbooks in four of his six opportunities this season (66.7%).
- The Cardinals, who are 25th in NFL play in points scored, have passed 54.6% of the time while running 45.4%.
- He has handled 31.7% of his team's 265 rushing attempts this season (84).
- Conner has a rushing touchdown in two games this year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
- He has scored two of his team's 17 offensive touchdowns this season (11.8%).
- He has eight red zone rushing carries (34.8% of his team's rushing attempts inside the red zone).
James Conner Receiving Props vs the Texans
- Receiving Yards: 15.5 (-111)
Conner Receiving Insights
- Conner has topped his receiving yards prop bet in one of six games this year.
- Conner has received 3.1% of his team's 319 passing attempts this season (10 targets).
- He has racked up 3.0 yards per target (30 yards on 10 targets).
- Having played six games this year, Conner has not had a TD reception.
- With two red zone targets, Conner has been on the receiving end of 6.2% of his team's 32 red zone pass attempts.
Conner's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|vs. Falcons||11/12/2023||Week 10||16 ATT / 73 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Bengals||10/8/2023||Week 5||6 ATT / 46 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at 49ers||10/1/2023||Week 4||11 ATT / 52 YDS / 0 TDs||2 TAR / 1 REC / 4 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Cowboys||9/24/2023||Week 3||14 ATT / 98 YDS / 1 TD||2 TAR / 2 REC / 18 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Giants||9/17/2023||Week 2||23 ATT / 106 YDS / 1 TD||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.