Kyler Murray Week 11 Preview vs. the Texans
Kyler Murray has a favorable matchup when his Arizona Cardinals meet the Houston Texans in Week 11 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Texans concede 246.4 passing yards per game, ninth-worst in the league.
Murray's stats last season included 2,368 passing yards (215.3 per game), completing 259 of 390 passes (66.4%), with 14 TDs and seven INTs. Murray also added 418 rushing yards on 67 carries three rushing touchdowns (38.0 yards per game).
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Murray and the Cardinals with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Murray vs. the Texans
- Murray vs the Texans (since 2021): 1 GP / 261 PASS YPG / PASS TD
- Against Houston last year, three players registered more than 300 passing yards in a game.
- Last year, the Texans allowed 10 QBs to throw at least one touchdown pass in a game.
- Against Houston last season, five players threw for two or more touchdowns in a game.
- In the passing game, the Texans didn't allow a player to throw more than two TDs against them in a game last year.
- The Texans were the NFL's 10th-ranked defense against the pass last season. They allowed 209.3 passing yards per game.
- The Texans' defense ranked first in NFL play last year by allowing 0.9 passing touchdowns per game.
Cardinals Player Previews
Kyler Murray Passing Props vs. the Texans
- Passing Yards: 235.5 (-115)
- Passing TDs: 1.5 (+150)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Murray with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Murray Passing Insights
- Last year Murray hit the over on his passing yards prop total in four of 11 opportunities.
- The Cardinals ran 60.5% passing plays and 39.5% rushing plays last season. They ranked 21st in the NFL in scoring.
- Murray was 33rd in the NFL with 6.1 yards per pass attempt last year (2,368 total yards passing).
- Murray had a passing touchdown in eight of 11 games last season, with multiple passing TDs in five of them.
Murray's Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Passing Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Chiefs||9/11/2022||Week 1||22-for-34 / 193 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||5 ATT / 29 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Raiders||9/18/2022||Week 2||31-for-49 / 277 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||5 ATT / 28 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Rams||9/25/2022||Week 3||37-for-58 / 314 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||2 ATT / 8 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Panthers||10/2/2022||Week 4||23-for-32 / 207 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||12 ATT / 26 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Eagles||10/9/2022||Week 5||28-for-42 / 250 YDS / 1 TD / 1 INT||4 ATT / 42 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Seahawks||10/16/2022||Week 6||23-for-37 / 222 YDS / 0 TDs / 1 INT||10 ATT / 100 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Saints||10/20/2022||Week 7||20-for-29 / 204 YDS / 1 TD / 0 INTs||7 ATT / 30 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||10/30/2022||Week 8||31-for-44 / 326 YDS / 3 TDs / 2 INTs||6 ATT / 36 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Seahawks||11/6/2022||Week 9||25-for-35 / 175 YDS / 2 TDs / 0 INTs||8 ATT / 60 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||11/27/2022||Week 12||18-for-29 / 191 YDS / 2 TDs / 1 INT||7 ATT / 56 YDS / 1 TD|
|vs. Patriots||12/12/2022||Week 14||1-for-1 / 9 YDS / 0 TDs / 0 INTs||1 ATT / 3 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.