Marquise Brown Week 11 Preview vs. the Texans
Arizona Cardinals receiver Marquise Brown has a good matchup in Week 11 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), playing the Houston Texans. The Texans are giving up the ninth-most passing yards in the NFL, 246.4 per game.
Brown's 81 targets have resulted in 43 receptions for a team-high 468 yards (46.8 per game) and four scores so far this year.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Brown and the Cardinals with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Brown vs. the Texans
- Brown vs the Texans (since 2021): No games
- Two players have recorded 100 or more receiving yards in a game against Houston in the 2023 season.
- The Texans have conceded a TD pass to eight opposing players this year.
- Houston has given up at least two TD receptions to one opposing player on the season.
- The 246.4 passing yards per game conceded by the Texans defense makes them the NFL's 24th-ranked pass defense.
- The Texans' defense is ranked second in the NFL with nine passing TDs allowed so far this season.
Cardinals Player Previews
Marquise Brown Receiving Props vs. the Texans
- Receiving Yards: 57.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Brown with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Brown Receiving Insights
- In the receiving game, Brown has hit the over on his receiving yards prop bet in 40.0% of his games (four of 10).
- Brown has received 25.4% of his team's 319 passing attempts this season (81 targets).
- He is averaging 5.8 yards per target (113th in league play), racking up 468 yards on 81 passes thrown his way.
- Brown has four games with a touchdown catch this season (out of 10 played). He hasn't scored multiple touchdowns in any game.
- He has 23.5% of his team's 17 offensive touchdowns this season (four).
- Brown (nine red zone targets) has been targeted 28.1% of the time in the red zone (32 total red zone pass attempts on the team).
Brown's Recent Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Receiving Stats||Rushing Stats|
|vs. Falcons||11/12/2023||Week 10||4 TAR / 1 REC / 28 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Browns||11/5/2023||Week 9||8 TAR / 4 REC / 24 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Ravens||10/29/2023||Week 8||9 TAR / 6 REC / 33 YDS / 1 TD||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Seahawks||10/22/2023||Week 7||7 TAR / 3 REC / 49 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Rams||10/15/2023||Week 6||11 TAR / 4 REC / 34 YDS / 0 TDs||0 ATT / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.