Northern Arizona vs. UCSD Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest features the UCSD Tritons (2-2) and the Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (1-2) squaring off at LionTree Arena in what should be a tight matchup, with a projected 66-64 victory for UCSD according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 5:00 PM ET on November 19.
In their most recent outing on Wednesday, the Lumberjacks claimed a 91-37 victory over Benedictine at Mesa.
Northern Arizona vs. UCSD Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET
- Where: LionTree Arena in San Diego, California
Northern Arizona vs. UCSD Score Prediction
- Prediction: UCSD 65, Northern Arizona 64
Other Big Sky Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northern Arizona Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Lumberjacks averaged 74.7 points per game last season (34th in college basketball) while allowing 71.4 per contest (323rd in college basketball). They had a +117 scoring differential overall and outscored opponents by 3.3 points per game.
- Northern Arizona averaged 0.9 fewer points in Big Sky play (73.8) than overall (74.7).
- The Lumberjacks scored more points at home (77.7 per game) than away (74.5) last season.
- In 2022-23, Northern Arizona allowed 13.7 fewer points per game at home (63.1) than on the road (76.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.