Will Jason Zucker Score a Goal Against the Kings on November 20?
In the upcoming contest against the Los Angeles Kings, which begins at 9:00 PM ET on Monday, can we count on Jason Zucker to light the lamp for the Arizona Coyotes? Let's dive into the most relevant stats and trends to determine which player props you should be considering.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Jason Zucker score a goal against the Kings?
Odds to score a goal this game: +270 (Bet $10 to win $27.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Zucker stats and insights
- In three of 10 games this season, Zucker has scored -- but just one goal each time.
- He has not played against the Kings yet this season.
- Zucker has scored three goals on the power play.
- Zucker averages 2.1 shots per game, and has a shooting percentage of 14.3%.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Kings defensive stats
- The Kings have given up 42 goals in total (2.6 per game), the fourth-fewest allowed in the league.
- So far this season, the Kings have one shutout, and they average 17.2 hits and 13.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Coyotes vs. Kings game info
- Game Day: Monday, November 20, 2023
- Game Time: 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.