Logan Cooley Game Preview: Coyotes vs. Kings - November 20
The Arizona Coyotes, with Logan Cooley, take the ice Monday against the Los Angeles Kings at Mullett Arena, with the puck dropping at 9:00 PM ET. Looking to wager on Cooley's props versus the Kings? Scroll down for stats and information.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Logan Cooley vs. Kings Game Info & Odds
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 9:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, BSW, and SCRIPPS
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Points Prop: 0.5 points (Over odds: -105)
- Assists Prop: 0.5 assists (Over odds: +160)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at BetMGM
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Cooley Season Stats Insights
- In 17 games this season, Cooley has a plus-minus rating of -3, while averaging 16:04 on the ice per game.
- Cooley has twice scored a goal in a game this season in 17 games played, but has yet to post a multi-goal contest.
- In nine of 17 games this year, Cooley has recorded a point, including two games with two or more points.
- Cooley has had an assist in a game seven times this year over 17 games played, with multiple assists in two games.
- The implied probability that Cooley goes over his points prop total is 51.2%, based on the odds.
- Given his moneyline odds, Cooley has an implied probability of 38.5% of going over his assist prop bet.
Cooley Stats vs. the Kings
- On defense, the Kings have been one of the stingiest squads in the league, allowing 42 goals in total (2.6 per game) which ranks fourth.
- The team's goal differential (+21) ranks third-best in the NHL.
|2023-2024 Season||Stat||vs. Los Angeles|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.