Kevin Durant NBA Player Preview vs. the Trail Blazers - November 21
The Phoenix Suns, Kevin Durant included, face the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday at 9:00 PM ET.
Watch the NBA, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
In this piece we'll break down Durant's stats and trends, helping you with your prop bets.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Kevin Durant Prop Bets vs. the Trail Blazers
- Points Prop: Over 28.5 (-114)
- Rebounds Prop: Over 7.5 (+116)
- Assists Prop: Over 4.5 (-147)
- Three-Pointers Made Prop: Over 2.5 (+134)
Looking to bet on one or more of Durant's player prop bets? Sign up at BetMGM with our link to get a first deposit bonus today!
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Trail Blazers 2022-23 Defensive Insights
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers gave up 117.4 points per game last season, 23rd in the league.
- The Trail Blazers conceded 43.2 rebounds on average last year, 14th in the NBA.
- In terms of assists, the Trail Blazers conceded 27 per game last year, ranking them last in the league.
- Defensively, the Trail Blazers conceded 12.5 made three-pointers per game last season, 18th in the league.
Kevin Durant vs. the Trail Blazers
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.