Northern Arizona vs. Hawaii: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 22
The Northern Arizona Lumberjacks (2-3) face the Hawaii Rainbow Warriors (2-0) on Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center. It starts at 1:30 AM ET on Spectrum Sports.
In this article, you can take a look at odds and spreads for the Hawaii vs. Northern Arizona matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Northern Arizona vs. Hawaii Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 1:30 AM ET
- Where: SimpliFi Arena at Stan Sheriff Center in Honolulu, Hawaii
- How to Watch on TV: Spectrum Sports
Northern Arizona vs. Hawaii Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Hawaii Moneyline||Northern Arizona Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Hawaii (-14.5)||141.5||-1400||+800||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northern Arizona vs. Hawaii Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northern Arizona went 20-12-0 ATS last year.
- The Lumberjacks had an ATS record of 3-0 when playing as at least 14.5-point underdogs last season.
- Hawaii covered 13 times in 29 games with a spread last season.
- The Rainbow Warriors and their opponents combined to hit the over 16 out of 29 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.