Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Arizona Cardinals have +150000 odds to win the Super Bowl, 28th-ranked in the league as of December 4.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cardinals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+150000), the Cardinals are 28th in the league. They are one spot higher than that, 27th, according to computer rankings.
- Bookmakers have moved the Cardinals' Super Bowl odds down from +20000 at the start of the season to +150000. Among all teams in the league, that is the fifth-biggest change.
- The Cardinals have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona has seven wins in 13 games against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals have played 13 games this year and seven of them have gone over the total.
- The Cardinals have not played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- Arizona has been an underdog in 13 games this season and won three (23.1%) of those contests.
- The Cardinals are averaging 296.3 yards per game on offense (24th in NFL), and they rank 25th on defense with 355.3 yards allowed per game.
- With 25.5 points allowed per game on defense, which ranks third-worst in the NFL, the Cardinals have had to lean on their 26th-ranked offense (17.7 points per contest) to keep them in games.
Cardinals Impact Players
- On the ground, James Conner has four TDs and has gained 631 yards (70.1 per game).
- In the passing game, Marquise Brown has scored four times, catching 51 balls for 574 yards (44.2 per game).
- Trey McBride has 56 catches for 610 yards (46.9 per game) and two TDs in 13 games.
- In four games, Kyler Murray has thrown for 864 yards (216.0 per game), with three touchdowns and two interceptions, and completing 60.8%.
- Jalen Thompson has collected three picks to go with 62 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended in 11 games for the Cardinals.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
|Budda Baker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Marquise Brown Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Kyler Murray Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jamiu Bolaji Ojulari Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+150000|
|3||September 24||Cowboys||W 28-16||+900|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||L 35-16||+325|
|5||October 8||Bengals||L 34-20||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||L 26-9||+10000|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||L 20-10||+6600|
|8||October 29||Ravens||L 31-24||+750|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||L 27-0||+6600|
|10||November 12||Falcons||W 25-23||+8000|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||L 21-16||+5000|
|12||November 26||Rams||L 37-14||+10000|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||W 24-10||+8000|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+500|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 5:20 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.