Cardinals Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
At +150000, the Arizona Cardinals are No. 28 in the NFL in terms of Super Bowl-winning odds as of November 30.
Watch the Cardinals this season on Fubo!
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +150000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Cardinals to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Cardinals in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Cardinals Super Bowl Odds Insights
- Sportsbooks rate the Cardinals higher (28th in the league) than the computer rankings do (29th).
- The Cardinals' Super Bowl odds have decreased from +20000 at the beginning of the season to +150000, the fifth-biggest change among all teams.
- The implied probability of the Cardinals winning the Super Bowl, based on their +150000 moneyline odds, is 0.1%.
Arizona Betting Insights
- Arizona is 6-6-0 against the spread this season.
- Out of 12 Cardinals games this season, seven have gone over the total.
- The Cardinals have not played as a moneyline favorite this season.
- Arizona has been an underdog in 12 games this season and won two (16.7%) of those contests.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Cardinals rank 24th in the NFL with 297.5 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 26th in total defense (358.5 yards allowed per contest).
- Despite sporting a bottom-five scoring defense that ranks second-worst in the NFL (26.8 points allowed per game), the Cardinals have played better on the other side of the ball, ranking 25th in the NFL by totaling 17.2 points per game.
Cardinals Impact Players
- In 12 games, Marquise Brown has 51 catches for 574 yards (47.8 per game) and four TDs.
- On the ground, James Conner has scored two TDs and accumulated 526 yards (65.8 per game).
- Kyler Murray has thrown for 719 yards (239.7 per game), completing 61.7%, with two touchdowns and two interceptions in three games.
- In the passing game, Trey McBride has scored one time, catching 48 balls for 521 yards (43.4 per game).
- Jalen Thompson has been wreaking havoc on defense, registering three INTs and 55 tackles, 4.0 TFL, one sack, and five passes defended for the Cardinals.
Bet on Cardinals to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cardinals Player Futures
|Budda Baker Defensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Marquise Brown Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Kyler Murray Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Jamiu Bolaji Ojulari Defensive Rookie of the Year Odds|
2023-24 Cardinals NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||@ Commanders||L 20-16||+150000|
|2||September 17||Giants||L 31-28||+150000|
|3||September 24||Cowboys||W 28-16||+1000|
|4||October 1||@ 49ers||L 35-16||+400|
|5||October 8||Bengals||L 34-20||+30000|
|6||October 15||@ Rams||L 26-9||+12500|
|7||October 22||@ Seahawks||L 20-10||+10000|
|8||October 29||Ravens||L 31-24||+750|
|9||November 5||@ Browns||L 27-0||+6600|
|10||November 12||Falcons||W 25-23||+10000|
|11||November 19||@ Texans||L 21-16||+6600|
|12||November 26||Rams||L 37-14||+12500|
|13||December 3||@ Steelers||-||+6600|
|16||December 24||@ Bears||-||+75000|
|17||December 31||@ Eagles||-||+400|
Odds are current as of November 30 at 7:13 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.