Arizona Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Arizona Wildcats (7-0) currently have the second-best odds among all college basketball teams to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 season, at +1100 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
At 3:15 PM ET on Saturday, December 9, the Wildcats challenge the Wisconsin Badgers at home. There are no odds set yet for this game.
Arizona NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+1100||2nd||Bet $100 to win $1100|
|Preseason||+2000||6th||Bet $100 to win $2000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona Team Stats
- Arizona outscores opponents by 30.8 points per game (scoring 93.4 per game to rank third in college basketball while giving up 62.6 per outing to rank 26th in college basketball) and has a +216 scoring differential overall.
- The Wildcats are 5-0 at home, 1-0 on the road and 1-0 in neutral-site games this year.
- Arizona is 6-0 as the favorite and 1-0 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Arizona and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arizona Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 2-0 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Arizona has tied for the fifth-most Quadrant 1 victories in the country (two).
- Arizona has two wins versus Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 16th-most in Division 1.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Arizona Players
- Caleb Love leads the Wildcats in points and assists. He puts up 13.3 points per game while adding 4.4 assists.
- Arizona's rebounding leader is Keshad Johnson, who pulls down 6.6 per game.
- Kylan Boswell is the top three-point shooter for the Wildcats, knocking down 2.7 per contest.
- Arizona's steals leader is Love, who collects 1.6 per game. Johnson leads the team averaging 1.1 blocks a contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.