Arizona State Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Arizona State Sun Devils (4-2) are distant contenders to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +15000 on the moneyline, the 50th-ranked odds of all college basketball teams.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Sun Devils are set to play at home against the San Francisco Dons on Sunday, December 3 at 3:00 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Arizona State NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|Preseason||+15000||50th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Arizona State Team Stats
- Arizona State has a +2 scoring differential, putting up 66.5 points per game (319th in college basketball) and allowing 66.2 (94th in college basketball).
- Arizona State is a perfect 4-0 as favorites and winless at 0-2 as underdogs.
- The Sun Devils are undefeated in one-possession games (1-0) and games decided by two possessions or less (1-0).
- Arizona State has taken care of business when playing as the favorites this season, putting up a 1-0 record when favored by three points or fewer, and going 3-0 when favored by 3.5 points or more.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Arizona State and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Arizona State Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-2 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 3-0
- Arizona State has two losses against Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 16th-most in Division 1.
- Arizona State has one win against Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 46th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Arizona State Players
- The Sun Devils rebounds and assists leader is Frankie Collins. He pulls down 5.5 rebounds and racks up 3.8 assists per game.
- Jose Perez paces Arizona State with 12.0 points per game.
- Zane Meeks makes 1.2 threes per game to lead the Sun Devils.
- Collins leads the team with 3.5 steals per game. Alonzo Gaffney collects 1.8 blocks a game to pace Arizona State.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.