In Arizona, 15 National Parks and National Monuments charge daily entrance fees. These are listed below.
- Casa Grande Ruins National Monument
- Glen Canyon National Recreation Area
- Grand Canyon National Park
- Lake Mead National Recreation Area
- Montezuma Castle National Monument
- Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Petrified Forest National Park
- Pipe Spring National Monument
- Saguaro National Park
- Sunset Crater Volcano National Monument
- Tonto National Monument
- Tumacacori National Historical Park
- Tuzigoot National Monument
- Walnut Canyon National Monument
- Wupatki National Monument
Other locations do not charge a daily entrance free.
Active duty military and their dependents can also receive one free 'America the Beautiful' pass. Each pass allows the holder and up to three other adults traveling with them free entrance into all National Parks for a year. In order to receive the pass a current, valid military ID must be shown.
Fee free weekends applies only to entrance fees, additional user fees like back-country camping permit fees, still apply.