TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - KOLD News 13 and Phoenix Health Plans are hosting the inaugural Senior Health and Fitness Fair on Friday.
The event, which is free and open to the public, will be held from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at La Encantada Mall, 2905 E. Skyline Drive.
Seniors, retirees and their family members are invited to meet, talk with experts and get information on staying active and healthy.
Door prizes will be given away and Tucson News Now's Andrew Capasso, Teresa Jun, Jenna Lee, Sasha Loftis, Dan Marries and Heather Rowe will be there to meet with viewers.
Some of the companies that will be at the fair include:
• Agape Hospice & Palliative Care.
• Alan's Shoe House.
• Assurance HealthCare.
• Arizona Oncology.
• Bath Planet.
• Berwick Insurance Group.
• Blease Financial Services.
• Bring's Funeral Home.
• Catalina Eye Care.
• Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona.
• Desert Podiatric Medical Specialists.
• Diet of Hope Institute.
• Dr. Wilson's Original Formulations.
• DSA Vacations.
• Dyson Dermatology.
• Elaine Pichet's Artistic Touch, Inc..
• Excel Mechanical, Inc..
• Fair Winds Desert Point.
• Fishkind Bakewell & Maltzman Eye Care and Surgery Center.
• Fletcher Music Centers.
• Gooch Foot & Ankle.
• Harbor Light Hospice.
• Healthy Skin Dermatology.
• Hughes Federal Credit Union.
• Le Visage Swiss Heritage Skin Care.
• Northwest Healthcare.
• Oro Valley & Tanque Verde Audiology Inc..
• Peoples Mortgage Company Tucson.
• Phoenix Health Plans.
• Precious Metals Refinery.
• Radiology Limited.
• SaddleBrooke Two.
• Sun City Oro Valley.
• The Views Golf Club at Oro Valley.
• Tierra Antigua Realty.
• TMC For Seniors.
• Tucson Orthopaedic Institute.
• Zounds Hearing.
Copyright 2015 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.