ARIZONA (Tucson News Now) - While no one in Arizona took home the jackpot Wednesday night, there were still plenty of winners.
According to the Arizona Lottery, four tickets matched all five white-ball numbers. One of the four was purchased with the Power Play option, which doubled the million-dollar payout.
The million-dollar tickets were sold in Anthem, Littlefield, Casa Grande and Yuma.
• $2 million: 39414 N. Daisy Mountain Drive, Anthem.
• $1 million: Scenic General Store, 2960 Scenic Boulevard, Littlefield; CST Corner Store, 2182 E. Florence Boulevard, Casa Grande; Shell, 11235 Fortuna Road, Yuma.
Also in Arizona:
• 21 tickets matched four numbers and the Powerball for a $50,000 payout.
• 513 tickets matched four numbers for a $100 payout; 26 tickets matched four numbers and were Power Play.
• 1,185 tickets matched three numbers and the Powerball for a $100 payout; 90 matched three numbers, the Powerball and were Power Play.
• 30,160 tickets matched three numbers for a $7 payout; 1,888 tickets matched three numbers and were Power Play.
• 23,074 tickets matched two numbers and the Powerball for a $7 payout; 1,391 tickets matched two numbers, the Powerball and were Power Play.
• 167,660 tickets matched one number and the Powerball for a $4 payout; 9,821 tickets matched one number, the Powerball and were Power Play.
• 387,617 tickets matched one number for a $4 payout; 22,093 matched one number and were Power Play.
Three tickets -- sold in California, Florida and Tennessee -- matched all six numbers and the winners will split the grand prize jackpot of $1.586 billion.
More than 645,000 Powerball tickets sold by the Arizona Lottery won prizes totaling more than $8.6 million. Prizes ranged from $4 to $2 million.
The Powerball jackpot for the Saturday drawing will reset to $40 million.