Pima County seeks public comment on proposed roundabouts
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Pima County has identified intersections that are being considered for roundabout installations and will conduct educational forums to solicit public comment.
These informational meetings will be held at 6 p.m. on the following dates (and locations):
- April 14: Bear Canyon Library, 8959 E. Tanque Verde Road
- April 18: Tucson Estates Meeting Room, 5900 W. Western Way
- April 19: Acacia Elementary School, 12955 E. Colossal Cave Road
- April 20: Mountain View High School, 3901 W. Linda Vista Boulevard
- April 26: Picture Rocks Community Center, 5615 N. Sanders Road
Those who cannot attend a meeting can get more information and complete a questionnaire here: www.pima.gov/transportation.
Copyright 2016 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.