PIMA COUNTY, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Looking to register your children for after school programs via Pima County Natural Resources, Parks and Recreation? You can now do that online, according to a recent release.
Summer recreation programs were the first to offer online registration via the ActiveNet system and with that success, all other community center programs offered to youth are online as well.
According to the release session dates vary based on the school district in which the community center is located. Session One online registration begins on Tuesday, July 5 at 6 a.m., while after-school session Two registration will open on Monday, Dec. 5, at 6 a.m. Registration for KAPP (Kids and Parent Playtime) the county's preschool program Session One will open at 6 a.m. on August 1.
All programs are free and hours will be from school dismissal until 6 p.m. at most locations.
Those interested in registering online can do so via ActiveNet registration on the PCNRPR website, those new to the system will need to create an account, which is located below the 'sign in' button on the center screen.
Online registration offers the following benefits for users:
- Keep track of you and your entire family’s activity schedule in one place.
- Robust activity search – search by age, day, time, location, activity and more.
- Enter your information once and the registration process will be as simple as point and click.
- Mobile friendly registration – easily access your account on your tablet or mobile device.
- Shopping cart allows multiple transactions all at once
- ‘Wish List’ lets you save your classes before registration begins; once Registration opens you can simply add your wish list items to your cart.