New report lists Tucson as 'least recession recovered' large city
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Tucson is the least recession recovered large city in the U.S. according to a new 2017 report from WalletHub.
Analysts at WalletHub compared more than 500 cities in the U.S. that varied in size from the "inflow of college-educated workers" to "share of households receiving public assistance" to "homeownership rate".
The following is how the Old Pueblo ranked, according to the report (1=Most Recovered, 253=Avg.):
- 362nd – Home Price Appreciation
- 441st – Poverty Rate
- 400th – Ratio of Part-Time to Full-Time Jobs
- 411th – Unemployment Rate
- 388th – Inflow of College-Educated Workers
- 215th – Foreclosure Rate
- 337th – Public Assistance Rate
- 104th – Consumer Non-Housing Debt
- 397th – Labor-Force Participation Rate
Tucson ranks 486th overall and 62nd among large cities.
To check out the full report click here: https://wallethub.com/edu/most-least-recession-recovered-cities/5219/
Copyright 2017 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.