Residential fire displaces elderly couple near Kolb and Golf Links

Updated: Dec. 23, 2017 at 1:19 PM MST
Email This Link
Share on Pinterest
Share on LinkedIn
Source: Tucson Fire Department
Source: Tucson Fire Department

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - The Tucson Fire Department said a couple in their 70s were displaced from a home after a fire on Saturday.

TFD said the fire started in a bedroom of a home near Kolb and Golf Links. Fire crews were able to contain the fire to the bedroom before it could spread to other areas of the home.

There were no reported injuries and the residents were able to evacuate safely. TFD said the couple is staying with family for the time being,

The fire was reportedly started on accident by a hair dryer.

MOBILE USERS: Download our app on your Apple and Androiddevices.

Copyright 2017 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.