TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Butternut Squash Cannelloni
- 7 pieces - Butternut squash cannelloni (3.5"X1")(18 grams each)
- 2 fl oz - Beurre Monte
- 1 fl oz - Pasta water
- 1/4 tsp - Herb mix
- 1 tsp - Olive oil blend
- 1 tbsp - Smokes shallots
- 1 tbs - Roasted sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp - Roasted mushrooms
- 1 tbsp - Caramelized fennel
- 2 tbsp - Brussel leaves (blanched)
- 1 pinch - Kosher salt
- 1 tsp - Parmesan Cheese
- Drop pasta in boiling salted water, cook for 5-6 minutes until pasta is tender.
- Combine buerre monte, pasta water and herbs in saute pan - do not heat. Once pasta is cooked, add to sauce.
- Heat oil in a small saute pan, add shallots, potatoes, mushrooms, fennel and brussels. Warm through.
- Spoon half of the cannelloni on the bottom of a warm pasta bowl, top with half the vegetables. Spoon remaining pasta and vegetables on top then garnish with parmesan cheese.