TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A Fry's Food Store in Tucson has issued a recall of several products following a malfunction of its refrigeration system.
The store, located at 4150 E. 22nd Street, is asking customers who purchased refrigerated products from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Thursday, May 24 to return the items to the store for a full refund or replacement.
Frozen products, along with milk and eggs, were not affected.
There have been no reports of illness but the store said anyone concerned about getting sick should call their health care provider.
The recall affects:
• PRODUCE: Bagged salads, cut fruits, cut vegetables, dressing and juice.
• MEAT AND SEAFOOD: Fresh meat, including fresh poultry, chicken, pork, ground meats, marinated meats, smokes meats, bacon, sausage. This also includes fresh seafood from the full- and self-service cases.
• DELI ITEMS: Chilled chicken, cooked chicken, prepared chicken, prepared side dishes, sliced lunch meats, fresh sandwiches, sushi, fresh pizza, fresh salsa, imported packaged deli meats and cheese, pasta salad, cheeses from the cheese island and grocery aisles, lunchable-type combination meals and dips.
• DAIRY: All dairy case items, like juice, sour cream and yogurt. This does not include milk and eggs.
• BAKERY: Fresh cheesecakes, fresh cakes made with fruit and cream pies.
If you have any questions, call Fry's at 1-800-576-4377.