Tucson Airport Authority hiring for several positions
TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - Tucson Airport Authority is hiring for several open positions.
According to their website, TAA offers a complete benefits package, including a paid retirement program, vacation and sick days, a comprehensive healthcare plan, and 9 paid-holidays per year.
The job application process includes a finger-print based criminal history record check, education, experience and personal history investigation. If you are offered the job, you will then go through a medical exam, a drug screen, a motor vehicle report and possible an abilities assessment, if applicable.
These are the available job positions:
- Police Officer
- Airfield Maintenance Specialist
- Director of Airside Operations
- Facilities Maintenance Specialist
- Director of Design and Construction
- Corporate Strategy and External Relations Champion