Bonillas Magnet School evacuated because of smoke

Bonillas Magnet School evacuated because of smoke

TUCSON, AZ (Tucson News Now) - A Tucson elementary school was evacuated on Thursday morning, Sept. 6, because of smoke, according to the Tucson Fire Department.

One engine from the Tucson Fire Department was sent to investigate a report of smoke at  Bonillas Basic Curriculum Magnet School, 4757 E. Winsett Street.

No further details were immediately available.

Copyright 2018 Tucson News Now. All rights reserved.